Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mis Hermanos y Yo

Here are some stencils of my bros and myself. I'll be updating this again later, because I cannot yet show the images of my bros (shhh...it's a surprise). But here's what I've got so far.


"I Voted!" Spraypaint, 2008
8.5" x 11"

"This is Me" Spraypaint, 2008
12.5" x 12.5"

"The Old and Fat One" Spraypaint, 2008
13" x 13"

"The Fat One with the Hat" Spraypaint, 2008
13" x 13"

"The Fat One with the Hair" Spraypaint, 2008
13" x 13"

These were really fun to make. I made hoodies for The Old and Fat One, The Fat One with the Hat, and The Fat One with the Hair for Christmas. They turned out really well. I'll try to get some pictures of those uploaded at some point as well.

Stay cool. You know the rule.

3 comments:

SAN said...

ok. post-Christmas, you are now free to post those additional pics of the bro-gifts. let's see them

SAN said...

Dude...no posts lately. Should I remove you from my favorites or are you going to continue to impress us with your artworkses?

Methuselah said...

Sorry for not posting anything recently. I haven't been working on much. It's been a bit busy around here. However, I've got some ideas, and will try to start putting them on paper once I get some time. Be patient young paduwon. Be patient.