Monday, September 15, 2008

The Lithographic Era

Here are some of the lithographs I did in the fall of 2007. I only did 3 different litho projects, but I got a pretty good feel for the process. Like most of the images on this site, there will be more than one kind of print shown for each image. I did a bit of experimentation with paper colors, ink colors and whatnot. So, while some of the images look the same, they're different. Trust me, I made them. Also, the lighting in the photograph sort of plays tricks on the eye. The warm tone across the center to the right doesn't actually exist. It's merely a figment of your imagination.

"Manflower" Lithograph, 2007
17" x 24" - 75 bones

"H.T. Rumples Goes to Rome" Lithograph, 2007
8.5" x 11" - 35 bones

"The King of All Birds" Lithograph, 2007
12" x 9" - 75 bones

"The King of All Birds" Lithograph, 2007
12" x 9" - NFS

And there you have it. I have a couple Manflowers, a bunch of H.T. Rumples and a bunch of Birds left. The bidding will start at $3 million.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I go to school with your brother Hank. I really like your print of Manflower. Do you have any extra and would you be willing to sell one?