Monday, September 15, 2008

So, I don't really know how this works...

This is my 'blog', if you will. Though, I can't say it's ever going to really be a blog. Man, I hate that word. I'm using this as a website for my artwork. I just want to make it available for anyone to see. You know, to help get my name out on the streets. I needs to boost my street cred...dogs.

So, yeah, I'm going to use this site to show the artwork I've done that I deem worthy of electronic publishing. Most of the works in here will be prints, so I'll have more than one copy. So, everything on the site will be for sale unless otherwise noted. I have sold maybe 4 or 5 pieces of artwork in my life. So, I don't really know where to start in the pricing range. However, because I don't plan on making artwork for a living, I'll be kind of low-balling the prices (for a limited time only, while supplies last, etc.). Though, it would be nice to make up for the supplies I've bought.

Cool. I hope y'all enjoy this work, and I'll try to keep it up to date as I finish more work. Peace, word, right on, stay cool, be fly, etc., etc., etc.

No comments: